Garden Design and Build
We offer a complete garden design and build service across London and the surrounding counties.
All of our projects start with a free initial consultation. Here we find out what you’re looking to achieve with your outdoor space. We bring along our carefully crafted survey and ask you questions designed to find out your functional requirements and how you’d like the garden to look. Therefore we can then tailor the garden design and build to your specific tastes and needs.
We carefully consider every element of the garden, from the aspect, the soil type, prevailing winds to the available access for the garden build. This helps to ensure the design and build is a seamless process which leaves you with a beautiful garden that you’ll love for years to come.
We design gardens of all shapes and sizes for clients across London and the surrounding counties. No project is too big or too small for Emma Pulman Garden Design.
Whether you’re looking for a low maintenance, city courtyard garden, a bright and beautiful cottage garden, a family-friendly/pet-friendly suburban garden or a tropical oasis, we’ll work with you to design and build the garden of your dreams to enjoy for years to come.
With our Garden Design service you’ll receive:
- Free Initial Consultation
- Site Survey: We measure and analyse your garden’s aspect, soil and much more.
- An initial concept plan and mood board
- 1-hour meeting to discuss and give any feedback
- Final concept plan
- Planting plan
- Lighting plan (if applicable)
- Care and maintenance plan
We are very happy to offer our design services with or without subsequently carrying out the garden build. If you’d like us to arrange and oversee the build of your garden, here’s what to expect.
We exclusively work with landscapers who are accredited by the British Association Of Landscape Industries (BALI) to ensure your garden is built to the highest standards, by industry experts. Furthermore, this ensures the works are durable, long-lasting and high specification so that the garden can be enjoyed for years to come
Our Garden build services include but are not limited to:
- Paving, patios, and driveways
- Garden clearance and waste removal
- Railings, fence and balustrade installation
- Creating new beds and borders
- Water feature installation
- Irrigation system installation
- Creating bespoke garden features
- Installing sheds, garden offices and greenhouses
- Creating new lawns and hedges
- Lighting installation
- Planting – will be carried out by Emma and her team.
To find out more about our design and build services, get in touch today
Emma Pulman Garden Design will project manage your garden build, making regular site visits to ensure your garden design comes to life on time and on budget.
Once the build is complete Emma and her team will then commence the planting, using Emma’s plant design expertise to fill your garden with high-quality plants chosen specifically with the soil and aspect of your garden in mind.
If you’d like to find out more about our services please fill in the contact form below.